Shane Jeremy James True Passion Combined With Compassion

Hello readers. I'm Shane Jeremy James “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” This just about sums up my persona, and the way I journey through life. This famous quote by Maya Angelou signifies the importance of empathy, inspiration, and motivation; and these are all areas, which I would like to promote to you via my blogs.


Welcome to my first blog on true passion combined with compassion. Now, you may be wondering whether there is actually a difference between those two words – passion and compassion. Well, in actual fact, there is a huge difference between them. The concept of passion is a strong, compelling emotion or feeling – a feeling of love, hate and desire. Compassion is the ability to show sympathy and concern for the misfortune or unhappiness of others.


Let me begin by introducing you to myself, and why I wish to write these blogs on motivation, compassion, and passion. My name is Shane Jeremy James, and I have always been business-headed. From the ages of 16, I was reading business articles, and learning the art of business. I even started selling hockey cards – not a business I know, but obviously demonstrating sheer spirit and entrepreneurship!


Growing up, I had two passions. My first passion was hockey. I loved hockey, and although I loved the sport and was pretty good at it (if I do say so myself), I knew I would never be able to make a career out of it. My dream of joining the NHL faded, and I knew it wasn’t meant to be. Instead, I focused all my time and energy on my second passion – the passion for business. Not only was business something I wished to pursue, but also knew that I wanted to make something of myself – to be successful, to be known, to make a difference!


When it comes to business, many businessmen focus entirely on money. For me, it is not how much I earn, but how much I could make a difference. Of course, money plays an important factor, and the fact that your hard work can earn you profit is obviously a plus. However, I love to make money knowing that I made it doing a worthwhile job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shane Jeremy James-Factors Affecting the Level of Motivation in Individuals

Shane Jeremy James || Great Management Tips to Motivate Employees

Importance of Motivation to Achieve Success in Life